Dear OCIS Community,
On behalf of the OCIS exec committee, I am delighted to inform you that Michael Barrett (Cambridge University, UK) has kindly accepted the invitation to be the OCIS keynote speaker. The talk will tale place on Monday, Aug. 8 at 4.45pm – location TBD.
We will soon share details of the presentation.
This is just a reminder that the OCIS Division keynote address (Sponsored by the iSchool at Syracuse University) will be given by Prof. Wanda Orlikowski (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) at 4:45PM in Vancouver Convention Center room 220, 221, 222. This will be followed by the OCIS Division business meeting and the OCIS reception. We look forward to seeing you all there!
- OCIS doctoral consortium reception and member networking [Time and location: Saturday 6 – 7:30PM Vancouver Convention Center 208; #AOM2015 493]
- OCIS division keynote presentation by Wanda Orlikowski [Time and location: Monday 4:45 – 6:15PM Vancouver Convention Center 220, 221, 222; #AOM2015 1483]
- OCIS reception and social event [Time and location: Monday 7:30 – 9:30PM Vancouver Convention Center 220, 221, 222; #AOM2015 1546]
BEST PAPER FINALISTS
- Information technology and innovation outputs: The missing link of search evolution by John Qi Dong, Prasanna Karharde, Arun Rai, and Sean Xin Xu [Session time and location: Monday 8 – 9:30AM Vancouver Convention Center 206; Tweet about this session using #AOM2015 923]
- Towards an open source software development lifecycle by Aron Lindberg, Nicholas Berente, and Kalle Lyytinen[Session time: Monday 11:30AM – 1PM Vancouver Convention Center 209; Tweet about this session using #AOM2015 1130]
OCIS BEST STUDENT PAPER FINALISTS
- Interplay between social structure and knowledge reuse in open innovation communities by Mahmood Shafeie Zargar and Corey Phelps [Session time and location: Monday 1:15 – 2:45PM Vancouver Convention Center 206; Tweet about this session using #AOM2015 1249]
- Drivers and effects of the utilization of supply chain technology by Zhongzhi Liu, Daniel Prajogo and Adegoke Oke [Session time and location: Tuesday 3 – 4:30PM Vancouver Convention Center 206; Tweet about this session using #AOM2015 2116]